Honey-Glazed Spiced Carrots
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons St. Michael’s Garlic Infused Honey
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 ½teaspoons kosher salt
- ½teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds small carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons of mixture. Pour remaining butter mixture over carrots; toss to combine. Spread in a single layer on 2 baking sheets; bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.
- Toss roasted carrots with reserved 2 tablespoons butter mixture; transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with chives.